• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

don't you have friends?

i feel like i'm gonna get 90 texts when this shit goes down

either trash talk from unc friends or every wake grad i've ever met splooshing all over the place

Just for that. No text.

The guy that owns the plane is an honorary member of the UNC BoT which includes a doctor who received his MD at Wake as well as Kay Hagan.

Maybe the boosters at UNC feel so sorry for us about the past 4 years they decided to help out? :)

Do we have Matt Bonner's opinion? He loves HERO HOUSE. Send Matt Bonner's HERO HOUSE review to Shaka. #IMPORTANT

so basically we have 40 minutes left to hear something before it's radio silence for the weekend. #wompwomp

Really don't think the weekend makes a whole lot of difference in something like this. If someone accepts, they're not going to just sit on that news all weekend. Won't have a press conference, but the news would get out.

don't you have friends?

i feel like i'm gonna get 90 texts when this shit goes down

either trash talk from unc friends or every wake grad i've ever met splooshing all over the place

#NotaTownie.

I only keep up with a couple people from Wake, and even that is a couple times a year at most. Lol at UNC friends. Decent chance I'd get texts anyway, but I can't take that chance!

Why would you move from UNLV to South Florida anyway?

Wait. Usf > UNLV? News to me

Not final, only an offer:
It's still unclear whether Rice will accept the job, but one thing is clear: Rice would earn more money. South Florida is offering a five-year deal in excess of $1 million per season while he earns $700,000 at UNLV.

Man, I'm dying here. Can't go through another weekend of this shit. C'mon, Ron.

Shaka wants this thread to get 1MM views before going public.

About 125,000 views today so we are doing good work.

Back