• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Fuck. That Hatch news has me checking my phone at the bar now. I'm that asshole. Thanks lite.

(Btw y'all, deaclite is the real deal.)

Flight landed at 340. Mtng at 4 would likely be off campus or maybe even at Gso.

When we raided the big east (first time) the big east ads met at the Newark airport business center to avoid being seen. They all flew in and flew out.

You guys are like the paparazzi! Where's my popcorn, cannot get enough.

this is unreal.....this is just like yesterday! Quiet all day until after 6 someone tweets something or says something like Hatch was in Reynolda Gardens with a coaching prospect and now we have to continue to hit f5 instead of watching the tourney!!! Damnit all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Hatch really did meet Shaka in person, then I have to believe this thing is as about as close it possibly gets.

The only credible source on this entire board is Biff Tannen. So Biff, who is the next head basketball coach at WFU?

As a Nevada native, UNLV is for the kids who couldn't get into UNR. Which is saying something, because it's a school in Reno

DAMMIT! Every time I am reminded that you are a Nevada native I am reminded that I owe you a case of Guinness. #havenotforgotten

Flight landed at 340. Mtng at 4 would likely be off campus or maybe even at Gso.

When we raided the big east (first time) the big east ads met at the Newark airport business center to avoid being seen. They all flew in and flew out.

My company has airport meetings all the time. All of them have private meeting space for exactly this purpose. You don't bring Shaka (or any candidate) to campus until he's accepting.

seriously - trolling or legitimate rumor that Hatch is meeting with a coaching candidate....How am I supposed to finish up work with these late tweets????

Back