• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Why do you all think Marshall's name hasn't really come up at all for any of the openings. He ought to at least be looking to renegotiate his deal or move on. Not likely to have another dream season.

He must really be a jerk.

So, yesterday Carolina Blue Air, LLC had a plane fly from Richmond to PTI and then PTI to West Palm Beach landing at 5:40 PM.

That same day a plane owned by Flow Companies flew from Smith Reynolds to Nashville and then also landed at West Palm Beach at 5:40 and then departed 40 minutes later.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N450CP

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N855FC

Carolina Blue Air is registered to one William J. Armfield, president of Spotswood Capital, an investing firm in Greensboro. He is listed in the WIN Directory as "Friend"

So, big donor.

So I have been thinking about what VT said:
Shy of an abrupt change of heart and a sudden/uncharacteristic willingness to torch bridges, yes.

Stranger things have happened, so, here's to hoping things get strange (where's DV7 with a sign when you need him?).

This was not initially apparent to me (even though it is obvious), but he is clearly still thinking about it. A definitive decision has not been made, which is a very, very good thing. Otherwise the leak from VT would have been a definitive "no, he declined the offer the other day." Additionally, I am skeptical of how much VCU sources would know about Shaka's decision (aside from Shaka himself). Seems to me that they would be the last to know. On some level, they can't imagine him leaving, nor do they want him to. I am suddenly a tad more optimistic.

This was not initially apparent to me (even though it is obvious), but he is clearly still thinking about it. A definitive decision has not been made, which is a very, very good thing. Otherwise the leak from VT would have been a definitive "no, he declined the offer the other day." Additionally, I am skeptical of how much VCU sources would know about Shaka's decision (aside from Shaka himself). Seems to me that they would be the last to know. On some level, they can't imagine him leaving, nor do they want him to. I am suddenly a tad more optimistic.

That was my drunken optimistic taken on it last night.

I don't get vt, though. Just give us the #scoop. If he's afraid of sharing confidential information, why post at all?

So, something's happening in West Palm Beach, I guess. I'm sorry I was so #dense in my dismissal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Why does VT have to be so cryptic?

WF Trustees in FL:

Peter C. Brockway, Boca Raton, FL
Adelaide A. Sink, Thonotosassa, FL
Seth H. Waugh, North Palm Beach, FL
Harvey R. Holding, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Theodore R. Meredith, Vero Beach, FL
Arnold D. Palmer, Orlando, FL
J. Tylee Wilson, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Brass Ring Pub...West Palm Beach....coldest beer in Florida. At least 100 years ago when I was there.

One plane has made multiple Nashville/Winston trips before, although none to Palm Beach in the last 4 months.

The other plane has flown to Richmond 14 times, Greensboro twice, and Palm Beach 6 times in the last 4 months.

Nothing to see here, unless Ron is specifically using these planes to throw us off with their historical flights.

Back