• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I doubt information will just trickle out. If Shaka is a done deal, someone will text somebody "we got 'em" and the info will snowball from there.

Yeah they've been very good so far at keeping things close to the vest but if they land him someone will spill.

+1......but there's something really disturbing about the APR issue even being raised...given all the academic fraud going on over at UNC.

Not so much if the one raising it has no damn clue what they're talking about.

i've heard more in the last three hours than i did for three days. If I had to guess, SOMETHING is going to break soon.

i've heard more in the last three hours than i did for three days. If I had to guess, SOMETHING is going to break soon.

What sort of things have you heard? You're not giving any indication to positive or negative.

Any chance Shaka is biding as much time as possible to see how the Cuonzo situation plays out at Tennessee? If that job opens up, they could certainly pay top dollar, plus Shaka could still foresee a jump to the ACC (UNC, UofL, Duke) as those jobs become available.

waiting.gif

The best time saver is to see how many are viewing this site. If it's less than 1,000 there is nothing to see here yet.

GUYS, LIFE SUPPORT IS ALL WE NEED

Here's what I need everyone to do

Stand up right now, chest out, straight back, butt muscles clenched
Big breathe through the nose, deep exhale out the mouth; do this 5 times with your eyes closed and picturing Shaka Smart as our new coach
After the 5th exhale, say out loud with conviction "Shaka Smart will be our new mother fucking coach and he's going to destroy the rest of the ACC and make us good again"

Did it. Vibes.

Cue the "One does not simply mostly speculate" meme.

This isn't just mere wild speculation run amok! This is honest-to-goodness, textbook lessons in deductive reasoning learned at the prestigious Wake Forest effin' University!! ;)

Come on Wellman, time to throw down with the Alligator Fuckhouse of all sports coaching coup miracles!! Do work son!

No matter what happens, I love you guys

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother;

Back