• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Looks more like Wellman is exhausted and watching two great basketball teams thinking to himself what the fuck did I do to my basketball program and how the fuck am I going to undo it.

Wellman does look like he's been through the ringer. (He kinda looks like that naturally due to his droopy-eyed dour-faced appearance). Of course he has no one to blame but himself. But for his unnatural allegiance to a prius-drivin, yoga-doin, ugly tie-wearin, loser of a human being called "he who shall no longer be named," he wouldn't have this problem. Sure wish he'd come clean and apologize to us.

Wellman does look like he's been through the ringer. (He kinda looks like that naturally due to his droopy-eyed dour-faced appearance). Of course he has no one to blame but himself. But for his unnatural allegiance to a prius-drivin, yoga-doin, ugly tie-wearin, loser of a human being called "he who shall no longer be named," he wouldn't have this problem. Sure wish he'd come clean and apologize to us.

Will never happen, apologize that is!

I'm glad things are going so well with our coaching search that our AD has the time to attend basketball games.

So 10am press conference tomorrow, then?

groundhog-day-bill-murray-no-tomorrow.gif

Shaka Friday dinner plus Ronald facemelt Sunday not looking positive. Someone bring some good news.

Just heard through a pretty legit source that we may have up to another 24 hours before knowing anything. We're still alive.

...not even gonna get into with you...you have enough people after you here! ......:thumbsup:

RJ is right though. The SEC only got three teams (out of 14) in the NCAA Tournament. We all need to sit back and realize that the NCAA Tournament is a complete crap shoot.

RJ is right though. The SEC only got three teams (out of 14) in the NCAA Tournament. We all need to sit back and realize that the NCAA Tournament is a complete crap shoot.

We have to get there first

I am content with this weekend's coaching search only because Amaker is officially off the table

That name scared me more than anything else, would have been a disaster of the Russell Turner variety

Back