• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

My wife asked me this afternoon if there was a board for the wives/girlfriends to talk since we have obviously been ignoring them the last few days. I told her it was a good idea and to get on that. She wasn't amused.

Oh sure, it's just been *this* week.

I officially feel bad bc my four year old said to me "I don't think I want to play with you if you keep looking at your phone " this morning

Yep, that's your cue to stop. Good for you for recognizing it. I mean, assuming you acted on the recognition. Posting after 9PM means you're just ignoring your wife rather than your 4-yr-old:p

I've wondered about bzd daughter. Will she have nothing but negative memories about wake?

"College? Other than the fact my dad was the most hated man in a generation it was fine"

Luckily for her, Bz wasn't hired until the end of her freshman year. So at least she got that fun freshman stuff in.

This happened to me last Thursday at work. I was at a conference and kept refreshing my phone and a colleague (female who went to Princeton) asked if everything was ok at the office.

I explained to her about the Winston to Richmond plane watch and she smiled and nodded and turned away. Later she said "is being the coach at wake that big of a deal?" LOWF indeed.

lol been there bros. When I told my wife about this thread, she hissed at me in Russian or Lithuanian or whatever the fuck she speaks and then went back to chewing on a dead raccoon she found in the garage. Last night I actually thought she was making a passionate argument for hiring Al Skinner, but then I babelfished it and it turned out she was just explaining to me how she murdered her uncle for sport.

Real raccoon this time or animatronic? Is that fucker Bobby Flay up to his old tricks again?

I have no inside scoop, nor am I particularly good at speculations (as seen from these boards over the past few years).

I just want this whole thing to come to an end.

Luckily for her, Bz wasn't hired until the end of her freshman year. So at least she got that fun freshman stuff in.

Always felt sorry for her. Picks a school 1500 miles away from her parents and then a year later not only do they show up in the same town they are on campus with her and her dad has one of the top five most visable jobs at Wake. Add to that the fact he becomes one of the most disliked people ever to be at Wake and you have the makings of a less than fantastic college experience.

Yeah it has to be awkward for your dad to be an employee at the school that nobody particularly cares for, especially a very public figure.

Back