• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Tomorrow is the day of good news. Hatch needs the money to flow in DC. Brace yourselves.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And yet I keep reading it...

500full.jpg

Has anyone else heard anything about RW interviewing Mike Brey? Intriguing move... Losing record to Bzzz, but has a history of success without any great recruiting to a football school. He has NC ties and was a former Duke assistant. ND doesn't seem to invest much into its men's bball either and pays Brey $573,974 (cite). He's probably a notch above Howland. Based on his track record, he can at least get us back to big expectations with an early flame out in the NCAAT.

Having read through most of the 652 pages, I have learned that there is a lot more information to be found by what is not being said and who is not saying it. Say a prayer tonight fellas - you have not because you ask not.

So if we ask for shaka, we have shaka? Ok cool. Shouldn't we have had him for a few years?

Having read through most of the 652 pages, I have learned that there is a lot more information to be found by what is not being said and who is not saying it. Say a prayer tonight fellas - you have not because you ask not.

Then God is a self-important asshole.

No more LOWF BS. Tomorrow is going to be the big day #believe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back