• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Hold up, Howland not considered for "culture" reasons but Manning is? The guy who just got Tulsa to agree to weaken their academic standards to make it easier for him to recruit.

What happened to the list of 33 names? That's only 5 people. And Mike White felt he wasn't ready and needed more time?

Hold up, Howland not considered for "culture" reasons but Manning is? The guy who just got Tulsa to agree to weaken their academic standards to make it easier for him to recruit.

This. Fuck Danny Manning's culture. Fuck Ron Wellman's culture. And MOTHERfuck the Wake Forest way in all of its semantic, condescending, moralistic bullshit.

How in the hell can folks justify dropping tens of millions of dollars on an athletic department that, even if it was remotely interested in winning, literally has no idea how to put together a winning #culture.

Man, fuck it - I'm #DinoIN. There's a really good chance that Dino Gaudio will be the best basketball coach that we'll have had for 10 years. Think about that for a second.

This. Fuck Danny Manning's culture. Fuck Ron Wellman's culture. And MOTHERfuck the Wake Forest way in all of its semantic, condescending, moralistic bullshit.

How in the hell can folks justify dropping tens of millions of dollars on an athletic department that, even if it was remotely interested in winning, literally has no idea how to put together a winning #culture.

Man, fuck it - I'm #DinoIN. There's a really good chance that Dino Gaudio will be the best basketball coach that we'll have had for 10 years. Think about that for a second.

:werd:

Just so much hypocrisy--Dino had at worst the "taint" of an accusation of players in his program. This is the same fucking thing as Manning. Perhaps it is trumped up, but it is eerily similar.

First, fuck the PM weirdos. Worse than gossiping middle-schoolers. I applaud Palma's anti-PM stand!

Second, if 1/4 of that PM info is true, even you catastrophists better be praying Manning accepts our offer. No one here wants to know what's below his name on Wellman's list. No one.

What happened to the list of 33 names? That's only 5 people. And Mike White felt he wasn't ready and needed more time?

GraysonMoorhead2.png

First, fuck the PM weirdos. Worse than gossiping middle-schoolers. I applaud Palma's anti-PM stand!

Second, if 1/4 of that PM info is true, even you catastrophists better be praying Manning accepts our offer. No one here wants to know what's below his name on Wellman's list. No one.

Meh. Multi year contract of meh is bottom for me. Burn it down.

Back