• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

First, fuck the PM weirdos. Worse than gossiping middle-schoolers. I applaud Palma's anti-PM stand!

Second, if 1/4 of that PM info is true, even you catastrophists better be praying Manning accepts our offer. No one here wants to know what's below his name on Wellman's list. No one.

Apparently were at the end of the list if Apetit i mean my source is to be trusted

Went to dinner with mine and my friend's family this evening. His son goes to Wake Forest and said he took his girlfriend on a date to Fabian's (anniversary I believe?) and saw Danny Manning with Ron Wellman and a couple other of guys eating. Thoughts? Pretty good restaurant...

Went to dinner with mine and my friend's family this evening. His son goes to Wake Forest and said he took his girlfriend on a date to Fabian's (anniversary I believe?) and saw Danny Manning with Ron Wellman and a couple other of guys eating. Thoughts? Pretty good restaurant...

It's no Burger King.

How long have your friend's son and his girlfriend been dating?

I took my college GF to Outback on our 2-year anniversary.

So we now know that Manning had a meal with Wellman. #scoop

This is what dv7 has been keeping from us.

After many moons, I now realize Outback was a symptom, not the syndrome.

A very, very delicious symptom.

I was wondering where RW would take Manning.

First date---lots of good options in Winston. Pauls, Ryans, Fratellis, Twin City Chop House.

Can't believe he didn't go to The Rotisserie Factory---I've heard it is fantastic.

What about setting up a shadow search committee? Reach out to some of the big donors, see if they'd be cool with Howland, go from there. Let the PM cabal handle it since they're so sneaky.

I really fail to see the purpose of PMs on a board where creating an alternate handle takes all of 30 seconds.

For fuck's sake people, we give you Babylon and you turn it into Bakersfield, California in three fucking years.

ETA: I have exchanged minimal PMs with posters over the past couple days too. Little information was involved, but still, I'm a hypocrite. But being a hypocrite doesn't make me wrong.

Back