• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

It is disgraceful that Wake allowed Filipowski to suffer this fake injury, but it is even worse that he literally soiled himself from fear of the Demon hordes. I think some compassion is in order for a young man that cried in front of 14,700 people and will have his most shameful moment shown on a loop for the rest of the night.

You don't just get over soiling yourself like that.

Yeah I was just coming to post that. I can't believe he literally pooped his pants in fear when he was trying to get off the court.
You can tell on the video that he slips on something that appears to be his own excrement because he literally soiled himself at the end of the game. If our facilities were better, a person wouldn't risk a fake injury by slipping on their own puddle.

The drama Queen was clearly the aggressor and no one intentionally made contact with him. The fake news national media is even more ridiculous buying into the bullshit. Stand strong Wake!

I bet you did not find any proof that he did not kill 5 hookers
Sure, there are some venereal diseases that can come from hookers that leads to incontinence. Would that lead someone to murder? I'm not sure any of us can answer that. But we can all imagine how embarrassing it would be to soil yourself in front of a crowd of college students.

Back