• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

There is still no guarantee that CP3 will stay with the clippers right? This seems like a bad deal for them, other than a little bit of a sales boost this year and a potential 1st round playoff appearance.

There is still no guarantee that CP3 will stay with the clippers right? This seems like a bad deal for them, other than a little bit of a sales boost this year and a potential 1st round playoff appearance.

He has signed on for 12/13.

It's highly unlikely the Kincks will have cap space or anything of value to trade for him. If the Lakers get Howard, they won't have the cap space or anything the Clippers need.

I'd put CP3's chances of signing a max deal with the Clippers at about 90% now and maybe higher.

It's highly unlikely the Kincks will have cap space or anything of value to trade for him. If the Lakers get Howard, they won't have the cap space or anything the Clippers need.

I'd put CP3's chances of signing a max deal with the Clippers at about 90% now and maybe higher.

They sold out all the Clippers season tickets in like less than a day, and my guess is Clippers tickets might be more expensive than Heat tickets around the country. America likes underdogs like Tebow, the Clippers are gona become America's team, book it.

If the Clippers didn't have the worst owner and the worst luck in professional sports, I would share your optimism.

The clips wont have the money to sign affalo, because unless they go really big on their offer the nuggets will match.

Just ordered this one:

http://thesportsfanjournal.bigcartel.com/product/the-lob-city-clippers-tee

300.jpg

YESSSS. Just picked up this shirt. Also went ahead and grabbed this sweatshirt from Skreened so I can rep the clips in the cold:

Vyt1M.jpg

2/4 lob city vistits the great WALL of chinatown. im pumped.

Definitely nabbing tix to this.

That's cool he's signed on for 2012/2013. Battle of LA will be an awesome game... I wonder how they handle that for season ticketholders....

Finally a team I can jump on post-Sonics. CP says its time to turn some Pyrex turs into Corvalli furs.

Now I've just gotta get a CP3 Clippers jersey so I can be a hoopster

In the howse! Got my season tix and ready to go! It is going to be unreal! Lob City, baby!

Back