• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MCWS Gameday Cookout Thread

WFcatamount22

Reaction score
What are all you cool cats and kittens cookin' up for gameday today?

Thinking about hitting the store and getting a rack and the Kettle fired up around noon.

Last edited:
I'm thinking burgers tonight and hopefully throwing on a brisket in the early a.m. Saturday for the finals.

Also I've been drinking John Daly's each game of the CWS, so obviously that continues.

I'm thinking burgers tonight and hopefully throwing on a brisket in the early a.m. Saturday for the finals.

Also I've been drinking John Daly's each game of the CWS, so obviously that continues.
Damn, I do also have some leftover pulled pork vacuum sealed in the freezer. But I was waiting to make Tamales with it, but now I am tempted.

probably wings from a nearby place. having leftover al pastor tacos for lunch that I made on Sunday, though!

I highly recommend the Noble Made buffalo sauce if you're looking for a healthier version that doesn't lose anything flavor wise.

I got the Ribs are fired up on the Pit, and I'm fired up for the game. Lets go DEACS.

Also went Baby Back not St. Louis, and got some veggie kababs going on much later.

Just thought of something. I have a few cans of Powder Day IPA in my fridge. I should drink them for the next Lowder Day, which is hopefully not tomorrow night.
#PowderLowderDay

Reminds me of TITSWF and I drunkenly thinking #RhettLowderPowerHourDay would be a great idea. Have at it on Saturday if we get there folks.

Baby backs are way better than St. Louis/spareribs, especially for the grill/smoker.

Back