• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the fact that one of the best 3 teams in the league (by point differential) is guaranteed to go home after Round 1 is a shame. NBA could somewhat solve this by getting rid of divisions (or better yet just seeding the best 16 teams)

West Seeding without Divisions: (using conference record as a tiebreaker)

1. GSW
2. LAC
3. HOU
4. MEM
5. SAS
6. POR
7. DAL
8. NO

West Seeding without regards to conferences (using point differential as a tie-breaker)

1. GSW
3. LAC
4. HOU
5. SAS
6. MEM
8. POR
10. DAL
13. NO
14. OKC

Dammit I am really displeased with this Spurs-Clips matchup. My two favorite teams in the west. That's a huge win for the Warriors as I think those are the only two west teams with a shot to beat them. Now they only need to beat one of them. And it won't be until the conference finals so they may not need to be either of them.

makes me giddy

Yeah the fact that one of the best 3 teams in the league (by point differential) is guaranteed to go home after Round 1 is a shame. NBA could somewhat solve this by getting rid of divisions (or better yet just seeding the best 16 teams)

West Seeding without Divisions: (using conference record as a tiebreaker)

1. GSW
2. LAC
3. HOU
4. MEM
5. SAS
6. POR
7. DAL
8. NO

West Seeding without regards to conferences (using point differential as a tie-breaker)

1. GSW
3. LAC
4. HOU
5. SAS
6. MEM
8. POR
10. DAL
13. NO
14. OKC

this is a pretty silly complaint.

I don't think it's silly to want to see the best teams play more basketball

the spurs could have taken care of business, not posted a million dnps, and not been the 6 seed. no sport uses point differential to determine playoff seeding, so being a "top 3 team in point differential" is pointless.

the spurs could have taken care of business, not posted a million dnps, and not been the 6 seed. no sport uses point differential to determine playoff seeding, so being a "top 3 team in point differential" is pointless.
Soccer kinda uses point differential but soccer is stupid

I think the pcans will scare the dubs

AD terrifies me, and they have some other scorers. i really doubt they can do it, but i would have preferred the thunDERRRR. granted i'd prefer p'cans in the first with the way the seeding worked out.

yuuuup, they are hongry; dubs are a bunch of overconfident punks.

curry-happy-dance-54-pts-vs-knicks-stephen-curry-gifs.gif

The Warriors kept their focus for the whole regular season despite knowing a long time ago they'd get the #1 seed. I think they're going to rip the Pelicans a new one. Maybe Anthony Davis swings a game to the Pelicans. I'm predicting a 5 game series with three double-digit victories by the Warriors.

That's pretty much how their match ups in the regular season went. Warriors 3-1 with 2 blowouts and an OT win with one close away loss.

come on APETIT, gotsta keep this thing moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back