• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop still hasn't learned that the best way to prevent a game winning three-pointer is to let Duncan get the damn rebound. Good thing Doc it didn't hurt this time.

Bill Simmons @BillSimmons · 42m 42 minutes ago
Austin Rivers getting legit pissed that his dad subbed him early in 4Q for CP3 is my new favorite moment of the season.
1,164 retweets 1,880 favorites
Reply Retweet1.2K Favorite1.9K

41 min each for Griffin, Redick and Paul.

I may try to attend game 6

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: hot damn, steph curry

41 min each for Griffin, Redick and Paul.

I may try to attend game 6

In thinking about it too. I have a buddy who has seats through his company. I wonder if I can beg my way in. Would be weird to root for players instead of teams though.

Anyone have a vine of Kahwi tackling CP3 on the inbound before the goaltend?

Great game and terrific it didn't end on some BS call.

So how many times does Barnes get to jump up and down when he doesn't like a call before he gets a T?

So how many times does Barnes get to jump up and down when he doesn't like a call before he gets a T?

file_170891_10_tim-duncan-drinks-bad-gatorade-o.gif

huh? It was a 1 point game decided in large part by Chris Paul throwing the ball too hard to ref with 4 minutes to go

Yet not DJ tipping the ball while on the cylinder which would have given them a 1 point lead with 5 or 6 seconds left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back