• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gonna have to hustle if I'mma be picking for a while. About to boooooooounce.

i think we're gonna need to wrap at some point today and finish tomorrow but at a set time and time limit picks

spreadsheet has been live for 5 hours and were halfway through the 2nd

You people have big boards? Like Deac94?

In any event, I would have gone Redick if I thought he'd make it out of the 1st round. 15ppg over 6 games doesn't do me much good.

#secretformula (i had dame 20th)

and yeah, most of the draft is gonna be tomorrow. last yr we did the whole thing on friday despite tua disappearing for hours

DF07 alone took like three hours for the first pick. I say you can make them as you wish for now then it's gotta be every 15 minutes or something.

Horford. My foreign pickle. Sorry went for a bike ride.

4imt.jpg

Horford. My foreign pickle. Sorry went for a bike ride.

argh i was waiting to clown you for not realizing kyrie was born in australia but horford is a good pick either way, i wanted to take him over teague for his foreigness but playoff teague

argh i was waiting to clown you for not realizing kyrie was born in australia but horford is a good pick either way, i wanted to take him over teague for his foreigness but playoff teague

woah. i'm an idiota. still love MY BOY horford doh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back