• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Richardson fractured his foot, season-ending injury.

Sixers get worse!

Other than Muiday, it looks like the rest of the Top 5 this year will be either PF/C. The Sixers got Noel and Embiid with Saric coming in two years. They don't need another PF/C.

I wonder if anyone will give the Sixers a 1st round pick for MCW.

Seems a little early to be projecting the lottery, rj.

anyone following this NBA rank? 11 on down is melo, dwight, harden, durant (at 8 to account for injury), Love, Curry, Blake.

It took me about 3-4 minutes to come up with who the top 4 were.

LeBron
CP
Westbrook
So the fourth must be Anthony Davis

However, it's strange to put Durant down that far. If you're a good team, you'd still rather have Durant this year than anybody but LeBron. Durant should be be healthy long before the playoffs.

Seems a little early to be projecting the lottery, rj.

There are some guys that are head and shoulders above others. Okafor is a manchild. Muiday would have been a Top 5-7 pick this year. Karl Towns is a freak.

The guy the Sixers could really use (and probably get at #5-8) is Wayne Selden at KU. He's a legit 6'5, 230. He's got great range and can get to the hole.

I struggled on both Bestbrook and Davis. I did not expect bestbrook ahead of Blake.

Westbrook as top 4 over Curry? I disagree.

Last edited:
Posted in the Aminu thread, but the greatest Deac of all time got cut by the Rockets today. Hope Ish can catch on somewhere, but he just can't score in the NBA.

Shotchart_1399603532612-590x900.png

Posted in the Aminu thread, but the greatest Deac of all time got cut by the Rockets today. Hope Ish can catch on somewhere, but he just can't score in the NBA.

Shotchart_1399603532612-590x900.png

This is depressing news. Won't stop me tearing up the court with him in 2k.

Sixers acquire Travis Outlaw and a second round pick in 2019 for Arnett Moultrie. The Sixers get the right to swap the Clippers second round pick in 18 (which the Sixers already own) with the Knicks if the Sixers choose.

Sixers acquire Travis Outlaw and a second round pick in 2019 for Arnett Moultrie. The Sixers get the right to swap the Clippers second round pick in 18 (which the Sixers already own) with the Knicks if the Sixers choose.

#assets

Ooooooo great

I kinda like Moultrie though

Fwiw haralabobber thinks Hinkie is a brilliant

Alright mods: Lock, Delete, Ban Jaybone.

I'm starting an OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Season thread rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back