• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA "actual" Round 1 discussion thread

Wow, I quit even looking at the State score cause I figured it was over. WTF happened?

So pathetic that Tyler Lewis gets benched with two minutes left because he was useless against the press. Which ones of you idiots was so pissed off when Bzz stopped recruiting him?

I was pulling for State, but watching them implode down the stretch has been hilarious given how much delight they have been taking over our Bz woes.

don't kill me but I don't hate State that much and I like Tj Warrens game. In big 4 hate Dook is #1 for me. I think Bilas and Williams act like asses towards us with that LOWF shit because no matter how many ships they win, all our guys go onto dominate the league, and all their guys have to cover them on ESPN3

So pathetic that Tyler Lewis gets benched with two minutes left because he was useless against the press. Which ones of you idiots was so pissed off when Bzz stopped recruiting him?

ahhhh i was ready to say tyler lewis just told you to suck it. (i'm not a lewis supporter)

Seriously 4 of the last 5 possessions they didnt get Warren the ball. Most of those they were fouled for free throws

Terrible. Fucking terrible

my grandfather played baseball for state, so i was raised to pull for state as well. otherwise i would take satisfaction out of this.

Back