• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NCAA Championship Game: Villanova WINS ! CHEATERZ LOOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happier March 17ths in WF post-season history:

MAR 17 - 1961 Watched NCAA Regional @Charlotte; Wake Forest beat #3 St Bonaventure 78-73; Len Chappell 24 points & 15 rebounds

MAR 17 - 1962 WF beat Villanova 79-69 to make Final Four; Len Chappell had 22 pts/21 rebs; Bob Woollard 19 pts/18 rebs; Billy Packer 18 pts

MAR 17 - 1977 At Myriad for Midwest Regional; sat with Cook & Julie Griffin; WF 86, Southern llinois 81 after Marquette came from behind to beat Kansas State

MAR 17 - 2005 Wake Forest finally beat Chattanooga 70-54 in NCAA 1st round game after trailing by 23-12 in the first half; Chris Paul had 20 points

Thirty-four in now. Good size group. Every point will count with this many in. Still a little bit of time left if you want in but you better hurry. Good luck to all!

IT'S HAPPENING !!

zonie.gif

And it has nothing to do with Wake Forest.

I'd love to see UNCW pull it off but I think they'll hang and keep it close til halftime and then get out talented in the 2nd half.

so frustrating how these refs continuously fall for the flailing whenever allen drives to the hoop.

wow thornton with a blatant push off, but as you can guess it was a foul on UNCW :drool:

How is the not only an offensive push off foul, but a foul on the UNCW guy?

wow thornton with a blatant push off, but as you can guess it was a foul on UNCW :drool:

I had no idea where the foul was when it was first called and then they showed the reply. It was for literally nothing.

That was almost a football stiff arm and the defender fouled him? The announcers didn't seem to bothered by it, so what do I know.

Figures they get bailed out by a shot clock problem while Kennard walks the width of the key along the baseline.

Figures they get bailed out by a shot clock problem while Kennard walks the width of the key along the baseline.

yep. UNCW will have to play a flawless game to win, and even that might not be enough going 5 vs 8.

I see a bunch of Michigan St. and Kansas picks in the pool and a handful of UNCs. Virginia is peppered in there and a couple Oklahoma's and a lone Oregon (lol).

I flip-flopped a dozen times between KU and MSU. Finally went with KU.

Some of those UNCW cheerleaders legit look 40. Still better than Duke's though.

Back