• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NCAA Championship Game: Villanova WINS ! CHEATERZ LOOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved that timeout usage by Garb and Wisco at the end. That's sharp.

I feel a little bad for X and Chris Mack, but that was sick.

Funny stoic face from Bill Murray after the loss.

Loved that timeout usage by Garb and Wisco at the end. That's sharp.

I want to find a replay to see if that timeout was called before or after getting across mid court. I thought I heard the whistle before he crossed.

I feel a little bad for X and Chris Mack, but that was sick.

Funny stoic face from Bill Murray after the loss.

If I had known Bill Murray's kid was a Xavier assistant, I would have been all aboard the Chris Mack to Wake bandwagon 2 years ago.

Man what a kick in the pants. Would have won 467 bucks on UNI getting to the sweet 16.

That was the best team Xavier has ever had and they won't even make it out of the first weekend. Feel bad for them because it seems like something that would happen to us.

That Xavier loss was very Wake Foresty, I agree

Best day of basketball I've watched in my life. Was hoping UNI would pull off the upset but that comeback by A&M was bonkers.

A&M Coach very pleased that God decided to bless them.

Northern Iowa just out Wake Forested Wake Forest.

6 teams in the Sweet 16 should only make you feel good if you're LOWF...makes our climb back to relevance that much harder

It doesn't make me feel good, just adds a little more legitimacy to why our season completely unraveled. If you look back we did play five straight games (and 6 out of 8) against Sweet 16 teams which is surely a first and just ridiculous, and happened to coincide with the season coming apart.

Still, a mentally tougher team wouldn't have allowed it to completely destroy them

Last edited:
Back