• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NCAA Championship Game: Villanova WINS ! CHEATERZ LOOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first beer as a result of my outrage from that game.

I think I drank half of it and then we threw the empties into the woods so my buddy's parents wouldn't find them. I thought it was terrible.

So you all have Wake basketball to thank for Drunk Angry Brasky

I had just gotten out of work from the retirement home I worked at in high school, had my pain in the ass high school girlfriend show up at my house and ask me to go to dinner. She shows up, Dawson's shoulder gets torn apart. I still blame it on her.

Largest deficit ever overcome in under a minute - in college basketball history.

Not surprising. It looked like a video game when you keep the cheats off until the last minute of the game, steal the in bounds pass over and over, tie the game, then take the cheats back off and play "fer real" again.

BTTT !

office-darryl-philbin-quotes-im-hot-you-re-hot-lets-get-it-poppin.gif

we were down 7 with 15 seconds left vs uva this year- how does that rank on the under 15 second comeback list?

The Northern Iowa choke-job is even more bizarre when you realize that A&M didn't foul once in those last 44 seconds.

It really isn't out of the realm of possibility that you could have 5 ACC teams in the Final 8.

I'm not sold on Oregon and the PAC 12 has been pretty bad in this tournament. I like OU though.

UNC and UVA have really good shots at getting to the FF given the way their regions have panned out so far. If Duke gets past Oregon and A&M can upset OU, then Duke could end up their too. That would suck. I really like OU coming out of the West though.

Despite UNC being the winner of the ACC Tourney Championship game it was a great game to watch. A rematch of UNC v UVA in the Final Four would have a pretty great entertainment value.

538's odds of ACC teams advancing to Elite 8:

73% UNC
65% UVA
53% Syracuse
50% Notre Dame
43% Duke
33% Miami

I don't think Iowa State will defend well enough to beat the 'Hoos, but Gonzaga could give them probs with the two bigs.

Not buying OU, think they go home tonight

538's odds of ACC teams advancing to Elite 8:

73% UNC
65% UVA
53% Syracuse
50% Notre Dame
43% Duke
33% Miami

Not sure I buy Miami as having lower odds than 'Cuse or ND. Miami has two perennial choke-artists in their region, plus a Maryland team that could self-destruct at any moment. I'm not saying they're likely to make it, but they're certainly more likely than either 'Cuse or ND.

Not sure I buy Miami as having lower odds than 'Cuse or ND. Miami has two perennial choke-artists in their region, plus a Maryland team that could self-destruct at any moment. I'm not saying they're likely to make it, but they're certainly more likely than either 'Cuse or ND.

Those are just odds to win the next game, not to make it to the Final Four. Miami has the toughest Sweet 16 opponent of the three (Villanova vs. Wisconsin vs. Gonzaga).

Back