• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

seriously don't know how anyone isn't watching the best tennis player of all time's last go at it vs the best guy in the world. 2 breaks to even it up.

I'm making fun of someone acting as if they're zach lowe breaking down game footage on taking into account the MLB's reads every play while watching a football game casually.

you're a weird dude Palma

Hahahahahahhahahaa unga knew absolutely nothing about that one either but that pass was lol bad

This is like watching a wake game....

dv7 - lifelong loser = ???????

I mean, still a pretty amazing e-person with tremendous, AND VALUABLE, e-cred!, but I just wonder what the end of that equation is. And whom is the lifelong loser that they are detracting from me? SO MANY UNANSWERED VARIABLES in this math equation.

I think it is unsolvable with the data given.

seriously don't know how anyone isn't watching the best tennis player of all time's last go at it vs the best guy in the world. 2 breaks to even it up.

Switched over at half. Still a boring sport.

I said Eifert today in fantasy. Started Olsen. Fail.

The Bills kicked ass, though, and Brady's next on our list, so I couldn't care less

Dallas pretty lackluster tonight but they will win. Giants needed more points off Cowboys miscues. Too many field goals and Dallas will come back.

What a good call. These refs are on the top of their game. Mid-season form.

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: GRONK'S ADVENTURE

Switched over at half. Still a boring sport.

Yeah tennis is just crazy boring on TV

I can't even pretend to enjoy it like I do with golf on Major Sundays or during the Ryder Cup

Last edited:
Back