• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 3 Thread: Falcons Conquer NFC South !! ! !!

He's new to the league and the level of competition is considerably better. They should be surprised.

He actually did look how he looked in college. Took absolutely no chances throwing the ball, ran well (albeit in a different way than he did in college), and didn't connect on any long throws. Which after seeing it in action it makes total sense why the Pats went for him as the third string for this season. They can win with a guy only throwing 2 yards downfield and not turning the ball over.

Mike PetragliaVerified account ‏@Trags 5m5 minutes ago Waltham, MA
Source confirms torn right thumb ligament for Jacoby Brissett. Suffered injury in 2nd half Thursday. Faces likely surgery for stabilization.

haha

They could start a paper bag sandwich at QB and still win. It's all the system.

If by system you mean having the best coach of all time game planning each week and eliminating every teams strength and changing the offense based off of their weaknesses and current players then yes all the system.

Lol Mike Ditka

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...h-mike-ditka-says-no-respect-colin-kaepernick

------------------------------

Hall of Fame coach Mike Ditka didn't mince words when asked his opinion of San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem prior to NFL games.

"I think it's a problem ... anybody who disrespects this country and the flag," Ditka, an ESPN analyst, said during a radio interview Friday with 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "If they don't like the country they don't like our flag ... get the hell out."

"I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick -- he probably has no respect for me, that's his choice," he added. "My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on."

coach and system seemed synonymous to me but pats fans always gotta take offense

As if the protests are based on cold hard facts and meaningful statistics and not feelings

You can factually argue they haven't all been atrocities, or even close.

Coach Ditka is just trying to piss off Dallas during the week they are set to play his Bears

If by system you mean having the best coach of all time game planning each week and eliminating every teams strength and changing the offense based off of their weaknesses and current players then yes all the system.

yes. the system.

It also helps that he's constantly cheating

Everyone should get there own weird mentally challenge rain main genius locked in some nondescript room at the facility like Bill has in Ernie Adams, I think that's the real secret.

as long as we can all agree it isn't brady

I'm only doing this today. DeacHawk has been doing a good enough job, but he may be incapacitated so I filled in. He should be back next weekend.

Don't expect thread title changes because I'm going to Vegas baby, Vegas !

Thanks for getting this going Biff. Was off the grid all week in Colorado.

Here's the coverage maps for the week: http://506sports.com/

Bills lead Cards at half.

Broncos still difficult to beat.

Lions are baaaaad

Back