• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

How do we have a fan base that both doesn’t believe we deserve to be playing any postseason ball, and doesn’t believe we should’ve gotten left out of the NCAA’s?

Spot-on summary of these boards! Well said.

Would like to believe Miles there, but I don’t think this team is going to finally learn how to play hard when it matters once they have reached the hallowed heights of the NIT.

If we can get one of the one seeds wouldn’t that guarantee home games if we win until the last four?

If we can get one of the one seeds wouldn’t that guarantee home games if we win until the last four?

Yes but we know already that Dayton, Oklahoma, Tex A&M and SMU are the 1’s.

Wake and Xavier should be 2s

Well, will Wake be in the not invited and not interested tournament or in the not invited tournament and pissed off enough to make the committee look bad?

So you can pretty much bank Wake being #2 in Oklahoma's region and Xavier being #2 in Dayton's regional.

The real reason we didn’t make the NCAA tourny is because we don’t play in a smaller arena, straight from the committees mouth. i guess donaldross was right all along.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're ASHAMED of this team? They somehow make you embarrassed to be a Wake Forest grad? A bunch of college kids. You work for NASA. Get a fucking grip.

Just imagine how ashamed he felt after the last decade of hoops. I actually respect that he's capable of feeling such deep emotional levels of shame

Yeah, not ideal, would be a good game though if we both get there

Back