• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Pit Cookout Thread.

?

• Cookout Style

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Steak Style

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Out West Style

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheddar Style

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • Original Style

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Cajun Style

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Barbecue Style

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Club Style

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • palma

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In this thread we talk about how awesome Cookout is. (the food place not the Mod...although CoD is awesome as well)

What is your go to cookout tray? Shake??

pictures greatly encouraged.

cookout is the one place where I always switch it up. But lately their quesadillas are my jam. and the ranch chicken wrap. mmmm. banana pineapple shake or caramel cheesecake.

Soooo craving cookout right now. Only like a bit over 2 hours to Richmond, but more like 5 at this time of day.

Tray:
1/4 lb burger, Cookout style with cheese
Honey mustard chicken wrap (side)
Chicken Quesadilla (side)

OR

Tray:
Grilled chicken, cheddar style
Honey mustard chicken wrap (side)
Chicken Quesadilla (side)

Tea or Diet Coke

normal meal: huge cheddar style (no onions), large cheese fries, diet coke

go-to tray: double burger (w/ cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup), fries and bacon wrap, diet coke

go-to shake: oreo

Go to: Grilled chicken tray, club style, w/ cheese fries and a ranch chicken wrap

Backup 1: Same as above, except cheddar style on teh sandwich, mehbe nuggets instead of the wrap

Backup 2: Huge double burger tray, cheddar style, w/ cheese fries and ranch chicken wrap

Every now and then I'll throw in a corndog if I'm feeling like it.

Also, goes w/out saying, but huge sweet tea to drink, always.

Milkshakes: Pretty much any of them, but I like doing chocolate peanut butter fudge w/ m and ms most of the time.

80% of the time, it's a cheddar-style tray with rings and hush puppies and I rotate through the milkshakes.

The best milkshake is the banana pudding. Honorable mention to the cherry cobbler and banana fudge.

Watermelon is surprisingly good. GD it, I love Cook-out

I'm especially fond of my drunken Cookout memories with one friend who would always order a "huge muthafuckin ice tea" at 3 am, and half the time they would repeat the order back as "huge muthafuckin ice tea" like that was the correct name.

normal meal: huge cheddar style (no onions), large cheese fries, diet coke

go-to tray: double burger (w/ cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup), fries and bacon wrap, diet coke

go-to shake: oreo

gotta get that oreo shake with mint mayne

80% of the time, it's a cheddar-style tray with rings and hush puppies and I rotate through the milkshakes.

The best milkshake is the banana pudding. Honorable mention to the cherry cobbler and banana fudge.

Watermelon is surprisingly good. GD it, I love Cook-out

watermelon you say? i need to try that.

yeah i've never had watermelon either. it's gotta be coming out soon I'm so excited. Isn't in july?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GETSOME HAVE A WATERMELON MILKSHAKE what whattttt

Snickers/Oreo milkshake
Banana pudding milkshake
Cheddar Style tray with nuggets and a corn dog plus huge pink lemonade.

zomg I've been in New York since August and I'm about to finally head thru NC in a few days. can't wait to hit up that statesville cookout!

BTW rumor has it that cookout is expanding out of NC. I've heard of a location on richmond, some near clemson, and one in orangeburg, SC.

It's been too long.

My Tray order was chicken sandwich, cajun style w/ cheese, hush pupps and a corndog, but I was also a huge fan of the cheese dog -- basically a hot dog all the way without the actual dog (chili, cheese, onions, slaw)

Back