• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Pit Sriracha Thread

drew

Reaction score
ITT we discuss the culinary applications of the glorious blood of Zeus, Sriracha.

t177983_sriracha.jpg

Steam shrimp in the shell. Pour cocktail sauce on place. Squirt in Sriracha. Mix well. Eat, enjoy. :plos:

Always wanted to edit a post 2+ years later.

Last edited:
Love it. Put it on scrambled eggs. The only hot sauce I prefer is the green jalapeno tabasco which is not very but I love the taste.

Sriracha sauce is the blessing flavored with the incandescent glow of a thousand dying suns

its tight.

my new go to lunch is a tuna melt with sriracha on the side to dip.

Hoy Fong also makes a chili garlic sauce that is so good you can just eat it like salsa.

I mix a few tablespoons of that with an equal amount of Sriracha, several good shots of lime juice, a nice dose of salt, some Sontava XX, balsamic or cider vinegar (whichever you prefer) and maybe a dollop or two of minced roasted garlic into a great finishing/serving sauce for grilled/BBQ chicken. Good like hell.

Hoy Fong also makes a chili garlic sauce that is so good you can just eat it like salsa.

I mix a few tablespoons of that with an equal amount of Sriracha, several good shots of lime juice, a nice dose of salt, some Sontava XX, balsamic or cider vinegar (whichever you prefer) and maybe a dollop or two of minced roasted garlic into a great finishing/serving sauce for grilled/BBQ chicken. Good like hell.

Yeah that stuff is great. I mix it with soy or ponzu, honey, rice wine vinegar for a dipping sauce for dumplings

Sriracha and rice vinegar on oysters is amazing. Can't wait for the annual Thanksgiving oyster bake in a few days...yum!

Hot chicken soup weather - made a batch last night.. A quarter/half tablespoon added to the bowl - delicious. Sriracha and soup go tremendously well together.

Back