• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Preakness Saturday

Yeah, obviously the hourses come out and run in the black area.

Ok got it

Now I'm ready to bet

What are the horse names this time

there is apparently some sort of official tradition of giving women named Susan black eyes during the Preakness

I have no idea why this is allowed to happen

Susans-Black-Eye-from-November-2012-630x472.jpg

That's horrible.

But I'm not surprised. At the last race everybody was talking about "Jew lips."

What an ugly sport.

Off topic (if that is even possible).

Went to a farm that lets you feed the animals with my 2 year old daughter a few months ago. She fed some apples to a horse that was covered in mud.

Now, every time we see a horse in a book, or on TV, or really anytime anything equine comes up, she mentions that time she fed "the dirty whores."

Went to a farm that lets you feed the animals with my 2 year old daughter a few months ago. She fed some apples to a horse that was covered in mud.

Now, every time we see a horse in a book, or on TV, or really anytime anything equine comes up, she mentions that time she fed "the dirty whores."

Already taking after her old man

Mobile rep. I have a good kid story about "monkey fuck," but this is gold.

Anybody want to bet about horses and their speeds

I asked an expert and he said "Only in Philly." So I guess they can but only in races in the Philadelphia area.

I saw a suggestion on a racing forum that the hourses are going to run individually like downhill skiers go one at a time. That will take away the advantage of being the hourse closest to the middle which is a shorter distance based on the diagram below.

bm_routes.png

Seems fair, but i think there are a lot of old people who want to keep it the same.

the right hand rule.

I predict the fastest horse will win. It might be the same fastest horse as the Kentucky Derby, or it might be a different horse. Either way, my money is on the fastest to come in first, the next fastest to come in second, but in an upset the fourth fastest will come in third.

You were so correct sir! And the fastest one coming out of the stretch petered out. Didn't even win. Some other fastest horse won the race.

Every horse in the race had one eye...........and a bunch of them had two eyes.

Back