• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Professional DARTS! Thread

BUMPED and frankly this should be renamed the official 2024 Charlotte Open thread.

It has recently come to my attention that Charlotte hosts a prestigious darting event with a top prize this past year of $900 for the winner. It has long been my dream to travel the professional darting circuit and at 42 years old it is time to put up or shut up. So here's the deal:

I will average 1-2 hours of practice per day for the next year if I can get up to 50 deacons to commit to become my cheering section in the 2024 Charlotte Open. Be advised that no other dart player will have a cheering section for this event. A successful 2024 Charlotte open could springboard yours truly to a world championship bid in which my intention is to make this my entrance

Last edited:
For those not familiar, here are the type of entrances I will be up against

I’ll come for a couple of hours if I’m in town maybe.

Last edited:
My buddy went this year and said it was crazy with the amount of talent there. Apparently they were awarding world cup points or something, so all the big US guys showed up.

Back