• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

It's one thing to troll. It's another to make yourself look like a moron in the process.

JH and Rubbins - two peas in a pod.

She said she can't read or write in English! Can she speak in English? Who speaks Russian? Jr, Manafort, Jared?y

Sitting in on that McFaul testimony from the pic would've been super confusing if she doesn't speak English.

She's funded by the Russians?

There was a translator in the room. That was reported when this first came out.

Couldn't tell you but she definitely holds some stances that are outside mainstream Democratic Party and US politics in general. Steve Bannon apparently wanted her as Secretary of State.

She has shown a lot of support for Assad including visiting Syria without notifying Dem party leadership...she argued that Assad never used chemical weapons and at one point did not want an independent investigation into Russian interference.

I mean these all could very well be positions she's taken based on her own beliefs and political ideology but it makes one wonder. Same goes for Rohracher (hell GOP leadership is on tape laughing about how Russia funds him).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....t-for-skepticism-of-syria-chemical-attack?amp

https://medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-g...-russia-investigation-cc-timkmak-c1ffc639fac9

Last edited:
So BKF has dementia, I'm a troll...you guys just can't think of any valid reasons why anyone would ever disagree with you about anything, ever, can you? It's a wonder you ever lose...

Plenty of reasons not to like Hillary and the Clintons in general. Old news though. There is no valid reason not to be very concerned about the Trump team's interactions with, and continued lying about, Russia, the country that launched a cyber attack on, and tried to influence our 2016 election. Sure, maybe some of the hysteria is over blown, but there is no way to look at all of these stories and not be concerned.

I have a feeling this thing could have tentacles throughout both parties but I agree...especially the GOP.

If it does, they should all be investigated and rooted out, regardless of party affiliation. I'm beginning to think we need a bipartisan commission outside of congress if the scope is as large as it seems to be.

Plenty of reasons not to like Hillary and the Clintons in general. Old news though. There is no valid reason not to be very concerned about the Trump team's interactions with, and continued lying about, Russia, the country that launched a cyber attack on, and tried to influence our 2016 election. Sure, maybe some of the hysteria is over blown, but there is no way to look at all of these stories and not be concerned.

That's fine and that's fair. It's also a lot more credible from people who didn't mock Romney for labeling Russia as the greatest geopolitical threat. Some of us have always known that. Old news indeed. This particular hysteria dovetails (that's for you, bro) a bit too conveniently with the desperate narrative to avoid the November 2016 L. If you actually cared about Russia, where were you in 2012?

Last edited:
That's fine and that's fair. It's also a lot more credible from people who didn't mock Romney for labeling Russia as the greatest geopolitical threat. Some of us have always known that. Old news indeed.

I did not mock Romney for claiming Russia was our biggest threat and I did not care about the dog on the car roof story either. I will admit that I thought Romney was wrong about Russia though. I thought and still think climate change is a much bigger threat to our way of life and our security than anything Putin can do to aside from launching a barrage of nuclear war heads. Of course I never considered in that assessment that Putin would orchestrate a cyber attack on our elections and help get a climate change denying buffoon into the Oval Office.

Wait a second Russians buying a $40M Trump home for $95M could be considered money laundering?

The nine figure bailout of Trump in Toronto by VEB has to be on the up and up.

Trump's employee Felix Sater was well qualified and not a Russian mob money launderer and associate. Come on, get off poor Felix.

Hey, the Trump hotel in Azerbaijan (that didn't open) was only funded by Russia's buddies in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

But Trump has no personal ties to Russia.

She said she can't read or write in English! Can she speak in English? Who speaks Russian? Jr, Manafort, Jared?y

She didn't bring a translator to listen when she was "invited" to the House hearing.

That's fine and that's fair. It's also a lot more credible from people who didn't mock Romney for labeling Russia as the greatest geopolitical threat. Some of us have always known that. Old news indeed. This particular hysteria dovetails (that's for you, bro) a bit too conveniently with the desperate narrative to avoid the November 2016 L. If you actually cared about Russia, where were you in 2012?

second strawman in two pages

Please provide sources of people on here mocking Romney whilst also simultaneously engaging in the behavior you have listed above. Thank you in advance.

It's simply ridiculous to discredit what is occurring now from the media and how folks are reacting to the White House now simply because you believe they were the same people who "mocked Romney". It's just so full of straw, man. Not to mention just lazy from an intellectual level.

To say: "Well B can't be true because the folks who believe B also believe A," while not providing any evidence at all for folks actually believing A is just bad form. This doesn't even get into the notion that even if people did believe A, it doesn't make B any less true because those same folks believe it.

Do better.

Gonna call you Scarecrow from now on bud.

Last edited:
You were wrong about Russia 4 years ago, and that justifies me pooh-poohing the realization of that threat now!!!!!

You were wrong about Russia 4 years ago, and that justifies me pooh-poohing the realization of that threat now!!!!!

If he can provide evidence that there were any relationships in 2012 from the Obama administration directly tying him to Putin/the Kremlin with regards to collusion in the election then I will give him some credit.

Back