• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

giphy.gif

I hear you get those from a Mos-cow

Shane Harris is on NPR's 1A right now for the Friday International News Roundup. You can watch on Facebook Live.
https://www.facebook.com/the1ashow/...heater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1500041169949036

Kind of funny seeing Shane and repeatedly seeing his name in these Russia stories. He was good friends with my ex-wife and I had dinner with him a few times 10 years ago when I lived in the DC area. Not quite as cool of a story as the folks who got to play pick-up basketball with Duncan in 1994 or whatever.

White House Officials Deliberately Avoiding Russia Issue to Avoid Legal Implications

Kushner, who has his own spokesperson, has been frustrated about the level of pushback on the overall Russia controversy since former FBI director James Comey’s firing in May. He’s been calling for a reorganization of the communications shop, according to two White House officials, and has directed some of his ire at Priebus, because many of the people in that office were brought into the White House from the Republican National Committee, where he was chairman.

"He's been legitimately speaking about that for months, that's why he got his own [PR] person," said the senior administration official about the need for a more forceful approach to tackling the Russia controversy. After the first foreign trip in May, Kushner even devised a strategy with six different "buckets" for dealing with offensive and defensive communications.

But some White House officials have purposefully taken a step away from the issue, as they don’t want to implicate themselves legally. Knowing less is more in the White House, aides have said.

Interesting tactics from the White House. Know as little as possible at all times.

Full Article

If this is all a nothing burger as described by Pubs, this administration is the biggest shit sandwich ever constructed. It's downright embarrassing watching the rubes in my town defend these traitors who will do anything for a buck or to borrow a buck.

If this is all a nothing burger as described by Pubs, this administration is the biggest shit sandwich ever constructed. It's downright embarrassing watching the rubes in my town defend these traitors who will do anything for a buck or to borrow a buck.

You would think after doing so much to get it, they wouldn't be so willing to pass it.

Since sailor is now posting again, I look forward to his view of the evidence he was so desperately craving last week.

Maybe he WANTS to screw his father over? How the hell do you lie (I know Trump Lie, etc) on national TV about HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN THE ROOM??

These are entitled assholes who haven't faced consequences for their lies.

Maybe he WANTS to screw his father over? How the hell do you lie (I know Trump Lie, etc) on national TV about HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN THE ROOM??

how many times has he lied about it...it changes every day.

no meeting and this is left bias, shameful lies...
a meeting with 3 of us, but nothing happened. transparency...
ok, the meeting had 5 of us but it was only 20 minutes...
ok, seriously this time there was only 8 of us...

Back