• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Thank you. ADT, you should know what I meant as there are FACTS and there are FACTS as in the way journalists report. Not everyone reads as well and may not catch misleading commentary associated with some facts or omission of some facts

I have high regard for all our Wake Forest Scholars (not sarcasm) who post here. However, I am not one of them. I'm surprised you didn't understand what I meant with my post. No big deal.

I'm not one of those Wake scholars, so I apologize if I misread your post.

Trump's too smart to get played by Putin, if anyone's doing the playing its Trump. #MAGA

He surrounds himself with the best people

I mean yeah, Putin has a vast network of corruption, but he's been in charge the whole time, thats easy to do. Trump's pulled off a vast network of corruption while dealing with the most burdensome regulatory structure in the world and thrived. That's impressive.

I mean yeah, Putin has a vast network of corruption, but he's been in charge the whole time, thats easy to do. Trump's pulled off a vast network of corruption while dealing with the most burdensome regulatory structure in the world and thrived. That's impressive.

If you consider controlling all three branches of government and accomplishing nothing outside of firing people you appointed, issuing irrelevant executive orders via twitter, raping the American taxpayer for the benefit of your personal, family, and friends' business interests, lying on an hourly basis, and denigrating every institution, treaty, and person who doesn't bow down to you as impressive...I agree.

I see. I didn't realize they didn't have the right to subpoena her private email server. Why not?

Especially if she had trouble determining what was classified. Curious.

They really didn't have that much trouble determining what was classified. That's why the committee made a big deal over a very small population of low level classified documents and why nothing that was cross referenced showed a smoking gun. There just wasn't much there there.

Congress wasn't conducting a criminal investigation. They asked her for relevant emails and they were provided.

Don't sell yourself short. You graduated from Wake, you're a scholar. Fact! :):)

Haha what I'm saying is I didn't go to Wake. I'm a Jay, Jay, Jayhawk.

You're welcome for Danny though. Enjoy the big man pipeline.

Haha what I'm saying is I didn't go to Wake. I'm a Jay, Jay, Jayhawk.

You're welcome for Danny though. Enjoy the big man pipeline.

I find this interesting. Did you come to the boards and start posting because of Danny Manning and then ended up in the Tunnels? Or do you have some other tie to Wake? How does a KU guy end up on OGBoards?

Edit: not that you aren't welcome here, just curious how you got here.

I find this interesting. Did you come to the boards and start posting because of Danny Manning and then ended up in the Tunnels? Or do you have some other tie to Wake? How does a KU guy end up on OGBoards?

Edit: not that you aren't welcome here, just curious how you got here.

It's a long, uninteresting story that took me through 2 KU boards, the Maryland board, and then to here. I'm one of those mafia nerds that clog up the Pit, but I meandered over this way one day, got triggered by a BKF post, and was instantly hooked on the Tunnels.

It's a long, uninteresting story that took me through 2 KU boards, the Maryland board, and then to here. I'm one of those mafia nerds that clog up the Pit, but I meandered over this way one day, got triggered by a BKF post, and was instantly hooked on the Tunnels.

Easily BKF's best contribution to the boards.

Coach O, kick ass for your son!

We Are Now in Cold War 2.0

Putin has given up on the White House—and that’s terrible news for Trump

To call Putin’s push-back excessive is charitable. This sends an indelible message to Washington that the Kremlin seeks no parley with America. We are now unquestionably in Cold War 2.0—and perhaps worse. After all, you only shut down the other side’s diplomatic facilities in your country when you’re in an actual war with them. None of this bodes well for peace and international harmony.

That said, the person who ought to be really worried here is Donald Trump. He was elected with clandestine Kremlin help and he regularly hoisted fulsome praise on Vladimir Putin—and now it’s all fallen apart. Only six months into his presidency, Moscow has assessed that Trump is a naif, an incompetent weakling who cannot deliver what Russia needs. He is therefore expendable.

http://observer.com/2017/07/trump-putin-russia-sanctions-diplomatic-operations/amp/

We Are Now in Cold War 2.0

Putin has given up on the White House—and that’s terrible news for Trump

To call Putin’s push-back excessive is charitable. This sends an indelible message to Washington that the Kremlin seeks no parley with America. We are now unquestionably in Cold War 2.0—and perhaps worse. After all, you only shut down the other side’s diplomatic facilities in your country when you’re in an actual war with them. None of this bodes well for peace and international harmony.

That said, the person who ought to be really worried here is Donald Trump. He was elected with clandestine Kremlin help and he regularly hoisted fulsome praise on Vladimir Putin—and now it’s all fallen apart. Only six months into his presidency, Moscow has assessed that Trump is a naif, an incompetent weakling who cannot deliver what Russia needs. He is therefore expendable.

http://observer.com/2017/07/trump-putin-russia-sanctions-diplomatic-operations/amp/

nothingburger

Back