• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

well i was right on collusion but obstruction seems to have legs and now they are going to try to nail trump for shit that predates the election process

poor trump

Unless the shit that predates the election impacted what transpired during the election.

Fuck Trump. He has no one to blame but himself. It's ironic how former conservatives turned Trump nationalists have let the rallying cry of personal responsibility float away like a fart in the wind.

And how were you right on collusion?

Swamp! Swamp! Swamp! Swamp!

lol Trump gonna get got! you don fuck wit da Swamp playa! Especially not some half brained reality star that can't keep his lies straight. If you gonna come at da Swamp come correct, playa!

"The Georgia Peach" aka Ty Cobb is Trump's attorney. Unreal

Shoeless Joe Jackson: Where did WE come from? You wouldn't believe how many guys wanted to play here. We had to beat 'em off with a stick.
Archie Graham: Hey, that's Smokey Joe Wood. And Mel Ott. And Gil Hodges!
Shoeless Joe Jackson: Ty Cobb wanted to play, but none of us could stand the son-of-a-bitch when we were alive, so we told him to stick it!

LOL. Rubes will defend. What about her emails?

He's going to have to pardon his entire campaign. The GOP had better hope Cambridge Analytica isn't linked to Russia or a lot of congresspeople are in real trouble too.

He's going to have to pardon his entire campaign. The GOP had better hope Cambridge Analytica isn't linked to Russia or a lot of congresspeople are in real trouble too.

My understanding that one good thing about the pardon power is that it doesn't give you immunity against impeachment. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal, and articles of impeachment could still be brought and tried even if he pardons himself.

Wouldn't the order of things be to impeach first to take away pardoning powers before formally bringing any criminal charges (for Trump and others).

Wouldn't the order of things be to impeach first to take away pardoning powers before formally bringing any criminal charges (for Trump and others).

Ideally, but I doubt the President would be the first domino to fall in such a situation. Regardless, the VP (or whoever succeeds) could pardon the President and others anyway.

Ideally, but I doubt the President would be the first domino to fall in such a situation. Regardless, the VP (or whoever succeeds) could pardon the President and others anyway.

I have no belief that it would ever happen should the situation arise, but President Pence saying "Fuck you" to Trump and not pardoning him if Trump got impeached would be fantastic. Would almost make up for the fact that we'd have Mike Pence as President.

I have no belief that it would ever happen should the situation arise, but President Pence saying "Fuck you" to Trump and not pardoning him if Trump got impeached would be fantastic. Would almost make up for the fact that we'd have Mike Pence as President.

If Trump goes down for colluding with Russia during his campaign, Pence is either going to get caught up in the net or have to convince us that all this was going on in the campaign and he had absolutely no knowledge of it.

Back