• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

I've seen that plot twist in tons of movies and tv shows, but this is the first time I ever remember seeing that play out in real life.

It’s all fucked...burn it down. There isn’t a legit one in the bunch and it is only getting worse.

Will we ever show the will to get the money out? Simple solution that everyone knows but are too lazy or indifferent to apply. Goddamn money.

“I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff in 50 years of intelligence, but nothing like this that I think attacked the very pillars of the foundation of this country,” Clapper said.

Clapper reaffirmed his evaluation that Russia’s activities tipped the election to Donald Trump.

“To me, it just stretches logic and credulity to ignore the elephant in the living room and suggest the Russians didn’t, not only impact the elections, but I think turned it,” he said.

Last edited:

Back