• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Whoa, interesting stuff in that PDF implicating Jill Stein and Mike Flynn

Would you disavow Trump if it's confirmed he paid Russian hackers?

I don't trust anything that comes from the people in the media and elsewhere who have been constantly trying to take Trump down and maintain their own power. They have zero credibility with me and, I feel, with other Trump supporters. These people have been desperate since they realized that their puppet Hillary was going down and the American people were finally standing up to the status quo corruption that has ruled this country for a long time. These powerful & sinister forces have already shown that they will say or do anything to try to destroy Trump and retain their own power. Now it's full scale desperation time for them. I wouldn't put any treachery or lying beyond them. These people are shameless....and they are a big reason why Trump was elected in the first place.

The liberals on this board mirror their desperation. They have bitched, ranted & raved for two solid months since the election because they didn't get their way....which was very unusual for this crowd, which is used to being coddled, pampered and fed with a silver spoon. So I am sure they will lap up anything that these desperate sinister forces feed them about Trump in order to try to nullify the results of this election.

Yep, the CIA, NSA, FBI, MI5 and others are All wrong...and the bobs know better...

:bowrofl::bowrofl::circlejerk:

I don't trust anything that comes from the people in the media and elsewhere who have been constantly trying to take Trump down and maintain their own power. They have zero credibility with me and, I feel, with other Trump supporters. These people have been desperate since they realized that their puppet Hillary was going down and the American people were finally standing up to the status quo corruption that has ruled this country for a long time. These powerful & sinister forces have already shown that they will say or do anything to try to destroy Trump and retain their own power. Now it's full scale desperation time for them. I wouldn't put any treachery or lying beyond them. These people are shameless....and they are a big reason why Trump was elected in the first place.

The liberals on this board mirror their desperation. They have bitched, ranted & raved for two solid months since the election because they didn't get their way....which was very unusual for this crowd, which is used to being coddled, pampered and fed with a silver spoon. So I am sure they will lap up anything that these desperate sinister forces feed them about Trump in order to try to nullify the results of this election.

Answer the question.

phan, what page is the Stein and Flynn stuff on?

Does BKF understand what he is saying? "I refuse to believe anything reported in the media about Trump because they disagree me with politically."

If this is the case then BKF and millions of other similar fools won't believe any bad news about Trump unless Trump admits to it himself. Very logical.

phan, what page is the Stein and Flynn stuff on?

Page 15 -- only a single sentence out of the entire report.

"Kremlin engaging with several high profile US players, including STEIN, PAGE and (former DIA director Michael Flynn), and funding their recent visits to Moscow." [sic]

Since they've just used her last name, I assume she appears somewhere else in the report. I didn't catch it though.

"Kremlin engaging with several high profile US players, including STEIN, PAGE and (former DIA director Michael Flynn), and funding their recent visits to Moscow." [sic]

Since they've just used her last name, I assume she appears somewhere else in the report. I didn't catch it though.

Yes a lot of the intelligence community believe both Flynn and Stein are working with RIS.

RUSSIAN ENVIRONMENTALISTS BRAND U.S. GREEN PARTY PUTIN ‘ACCOMPLICES’

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...y-accomplice-putin-496359?amp=1?client=safari

There are a lot of regular posters who have gone silent on this thread.

Meh. Let's break the cycle of shitposting. Hopefully, we're all in agreement on this one. Treason, if the activities in the memo are ultimately substantiated, is utterly, unequivocally unacceptable.

I wouldn't confuse fatigue with laughing at the latest widget to come out of the excuses factory as acquiescence to its validity.

But I know you will.

Remember the old days when republicans hit democrats with "go back to Russia you pinko commies". Now the pubs are in bed , both literally and figuratively with our biggest enemy of the last 75 years. Unbelievable. And the fact that more conservatives are not out of their mind with rage makes it all the more strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back