• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

I am sorry to say that I fear your obsession will amount to nothing in the end.

I am concerned with the well being of my fellow poster, NE Deac.

I'd worry more about you and the rest of the trumpshills. Don't know when 46% of the country (34% now if you count approval rating) became so tolerant of foreign nations interfering in our business. Also don't know when you all became so tolerant of demagoguery by our elected officials. I'm especially concerned for "libertarians" like you.

I guess knowell is more worried about Washington than the Kremlin. #notallgovernment

Should have done it for four years and set criteria for how and when they should eased. These are the direct reason why Putin tried to put Trump in the WH. Like all bullies., Putin hated it when Obama stood up to him. Putin wasn't used to paying a price for his horrific and murderous actions.

The brainwashed morons who say Obama never stood up to Putin are in denial of the intense impact on Russia's economy and people and even on Putin, himself, that the Obama-led sanctions have had. Trump and staff have already been kow-towing to Putin and negotiating how to end the sanctions.

Trump, Manafort, Flynn and Paige have shown continual weakness in dealing with (actually FOR) Putin. Of course, when you owe your jobs and millions of dollars to Putin, you have to pay him back or else.

Obama has never stood up to anybody. He cowers to Putin. Obama wagged his finger at Russian military buildup, then welcomed them to join the fight against ISIS/ISIL. Putin then showed his contempt for Obama by launching an air strike against our anti-Assad allies 48 hours later! Obama's peeps could only call the Russian behavior "unprofessional". So yea, Obama stood up to Putin like a schoolgirl

I'd worry more about you and the rest of the trumpshills. Don't know when 46% of the country (34% now if you count approval rating) became so tolerant of foreign nations interfering in our business. Also don't know when you all became so tolerant of demagoguery by our elected officials. I'm especially concerned for "libertarians" like you.

Thank you. I appreciate your concern. I will let you know if I need prayers.

Obama has never stood up to anybody. He cowers to Putin. Obama wagged his finger at Russian military buildup, then welcomed them to join the fight against ISIS/ISIL. Putin then showed his contempt for Obama by launching an air strike against our anti-Assad allies 48 hours later! Obama's peeps could only call the Russian behavior "unprofessional". So yea, Obama stood up to Putin like a schoolgirl

You are so clueless. The sanctions have been devastating to Russia. The fact that your ignorant, blind hatred keeps you from understanding this illustrates that no one should ever pay attention to you on any subject.

It must really suck to hate as many people as deeply as you do or at least as deeply as your posts show you to.

A few weeks ago, I was firmly in the Trump is a Manchurian candidate camp. Don't know why I gave him that much credit when it's becoming clear he has no idea what he's doing politically or strategically.

From former state department and nat security official.

14jx46g.png

Fingers crossed Trump doesn't start WW3 before the Republican impeach/declare him incapable of Bigly Winning and Pence takes over. Then we're even more fucked...awesome.

Back