• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

I'm starting to feel sorry for the liberals. Its like watching the Washington Generals, eventually it becomes sad.

But you are OK with Putin and the Russian mob owning a POTUS..Cool!!

But you are OK with Putin and the Russian mob owning a POTUS..Cool!!

lol what should we do ? if only the media, Dems in senate and congress, Head of FBI, Special Prosecutor, former president could bring attention to it. How can we continue to let this go? Fuckin RJ what a muppet.

Congratulations. No doubt he will enjoy the American Greatness that was missing before he was born. I assume he was conceived around Election Day?

:umkc:

you edited this after I pos repped you lmao. well played.

lol what should we do ? if only the media, Dems in senate and congress, Head of FBI, Special Prosecutor, former president could bring attention to it. How can we continue to let this go? Fuckin RJ what a muppet.

You're back! and of course with name calling...

You're so right the former head of the KGB would want nothing in return for giving Trump hundreds of millions of dollars in financing when no one else would. Putin is just a good guy.

Something truly catastrophic is going to happen like nuking North Korea and millions dead and somehow the same rubes are going to somehow try to rationalize it.

Something truly catastrophic is going to happen like nuking North Korea and millions dead and somehow the same rubes are going to somehow try to rationalize it.

I doubt rubes will care about millions of dead North and South Koreans. Maybe if it interrupts the Winter Olympics.

You're back! and of course with name calling...

You're so right the former head of the KGB would want nothing in return for giving Trump hundreds of millions of dollars in financing when no one else would. Putin is just a good guy.

Is that what I said ? lmao I am regretting dropping in. Do you feel any contrition for how much garbage you have spewed since...well since I ve been on here but more specifically since Trump said he would run for office. I mean you have to be mentally and emotionally exhausted from your doomsday predictions blowing up in your face like the wiley coyote and never having to own them?

That new baby boy in 30 years will take a big deep breath of that clean crisp trump air and be like thanks Dad

Back