• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official South Regional Thread

Reminded me of the Jordan Crawford shot from a few years ago. Way downtown.

I'm not making any excuses, but Michigan is younger than Wake. They are starting three freshmen, a sophomore and a junior. They must have good culture and a solid foundation. Blah, Blah, Blah. Or just a very good coach.

Bielien is 1000000000x better x and o coach than bz. But I'm sure their culture sucks balls so there.

I'm not making any excuses, but Michigan is younger than Wake. They are starting three freshmen, a sophomore and a junior. They must have good culture and a solid foundation. Blah, Blah, Blah. Or just a very good coach.
Let's be real here, Michigan has WAAAAAAYY better players than Wake. And a better coach obviously.

No, only 50% of their minutes came from freshmen, whereas our freshman played 60% of ours. That's like a 20% difference or something!

This is the biggest choke I can remember in the NCAA Tourney.

Back