• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spring Football 2014 Thread (Spring Game Saturday at 2:00)

0_K-D_q1Z_FsVM0UZXj7X2pLit-C_H-FFLZAQhJD2LhRcYBOFHM3-kAhMznRF7iluLbVwIP6Jv5U8F8Ucb0HNsSvZs0UMQuytEKFD3wlxP_vtCLK3g7zlpaRYiQjSK3P8DqankOcEsMNgzwhpG7_zqqSKA=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Deacons,

In an effort to connect with our alumni and keep you engaged with Wake Forest football, we are excited to introduce you to the new Wake Forest football alumni e-newsletter! This email newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on all that is happening with our team during spring practice and throughout our season this fall.

We kick off our spring practice today, and we would love for you to join us and watch practice throughout the spring.

Here are the practice dates:

Tuesdays, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 15, and April 22
Thursdays, March 26, April 3, April 10, April 17, and April 24
Saturdays, March 29, April 5, April 12, April 19, and April 26

All of our Tuesday/Thursday practices will be on the Doc Martin Practice Fields and will take place from 5:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. All of our Saturday practices will be held at BB&T Field. We will scrimmage on Saturday, April 12 and 19 in the afternoon.

My hope is that all of you can come back to the annual Football Reunion Weekend on April 25-26, which culminates in the Spring Game on April 26 at 2:00 p.m. at BB&T Field. You will receive further information about this in the coming days.

If you have any questions, please contact Bill Faircloth at (336) 758-5780 or fairclwm@wfu.edu.

I look forward to meeting each one of you.

Go Deacs!

Coach Dave Clawson

Pretty sure Clawson was an accomplished hoops player in the Buffalo area. #ClawsonIN for mbb coach, too?

Baseball team is home with Duke @4:00pm on April 26th. Makings of a great full day !

Vogelsang is still on campus fwiw. He was a grey shirt I seem to recall so may be just graduating.

Bill -

Nice to see our HC providing instruction and participating in practice with some emotion.

Yea, no arms folded standing 40 yards away chatting with seemingly daily 'guests'....actually has a practice/to do sheet hanging around his neck too. No doubt who is in charge.

HONDO, Can you explain how you quote someone like that? Are you hitting the "Reply With Quote" button and then taking the identifying information out? Or are you copying and pasting into your own quote box? Cause that seems like a lot of extra work and frankly I find it enraging.

HONDO, Can you explain how you quote someone like that? Are you hitting the "Reply With Quote" button and then taking the identifying information out? Or are you copying and pasting into your own quote box? Cause that seems like a lot of extra work and frankly I find it enraging.

WE ALL FIND IT ENRAGING. HONDO2, EXPLAIN YO'SELF FOOL.

b -

I just highlight the text, copy it, plant it in the reply box, then highlight again and click the quote icon on the tool bar. Always just took it as SOP.

Open to an alternate format....how does this insignificant task enrage you ?

thanks.

b -

I just highlight the text, copy it, plant it in the reply box, then highlight again and click the quote icon on the tool bar.

Open to an alternate format....how does this insignificant task enrage you ?

thanks.

why do you do it? it's a million times easier to just hit "reply with quote." also, why the space before exclamation points and question marks?

why do you do it? it's a million times easier to just hit "reply with quote." also, why the space before exclamation points and question marks?

Bar -

Just used that button - thanks.

As for the spacing, just always looks better/more clear to me....guess you'll have to just ignore this quirk.

Back