• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

You gotta admit the fix is in. Obviously not the first team the NBA has picked to win.

Yes, the nba definitely wants the small market spurs to defeat their darling LBJ and the Heat. Riiight

Mills couldn't hit water out of a boat in the first half and then...

Tim will be back. There is no reason they can't win again next year. None.

No doubt. Kawhi is only going to get better. And my Patty Mills as PG of the future talk from this afternoon looks even more legit. The young core of this team is nice and if those overseas prospects pan out, good lord.

Agree, but at the same time this could have been the Spurs 3rd in a row. They won 20 in a row 2 years ago before getting smoked by OKC, the debacle last year, but finally put it all together this year.

They play in the West they have to go through Durant and CP3 for starters. Just getting to the WCF right now is an accomplishment.

Duncan and his kids on NBA TV.

Congrats Spurs and Spurs fans! Just awesome basketball

Congrats to the Spurs and Timmy. I don't watch much pro hoops, and they're the only team I'll watch here and there during the regular season. In today's game of give it to your best player and let him go 1 on 1, it's so refreshing to see a team who plays the sport the right way win a title. It's like watching a ballet. And I agree with Dirk. Miami has issues, and LBJ could leave. OKC has issues too - they have 2 great players but are not a team. And the Clips are missing something. The Spurs could do it again next year if they keep this group together.

Hard to see anybody retiring after they just pimpslapped the rest of the NBA.

The only thing that has alluded Tim in the NBA is back-to-back titles....no way I see him retiring now when they will very likely be the favorites to win it again next year and repeat as champs.

Congrats to the Spurs. Their finals performance (teamwork, execution, shooting, defense, intangibles, etc.) this year was as fine a demonstration of basketball at the highest level as I recall. Outstanding basketball.

Congrats to the Spurs. Their finals performance (teamwork, execution, shooting, defense, intangibles, etc.) this year was as fine a demonstration of basketball at the highest level as I recall. Outstanding basketball.

After watching an entire season and playoffs of the best team basketball of our generation, the Spurs owner thank his wife, Duncan shy into the background and doing interviews with his kiddos, the way the team celebrated Kawhi's MVP, the Spurs alumni who were on the court celebrating, etc, etc, etc, I can't help but think that this is the type of basketball BKF claims to love, and all with a coach who isn't a raging hypocrite, demanding the same from himself that he demands of his players.

Back