• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

I keep telling my wife a twenty point lead means nothing. Her response is they scored 71 in the first half... how do they lose? I really don't have an answer to that. But it is the NBA and you see everything. Lebron could score 50 in the second half. This is very, very entertaining.

I keep telling my wife a twenty point lead means nothing. Her response is they scored 71 in the first half... how do they lose? I really don't have an answer to that. But it is the NBA and you see everything. Lebron could score 50 in the second half. This is very, very entertaining.

Guarantee this game will end in single digits victory margin.

Two down and two to go. Expect the Heat to come back with a vengeance tonight. They were embarrassed on their home floor and are reigning champs. This series is developing into an old school rivalry...neither team seems to like the other. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Heat begin to bait the Spurs in an attempt to upset their composure and focus, especially if game four is close.

Last edited:
Bp-kf-cCMAAZ9z2.jpg:large

Simmons sounds pissed Lebron & Heat are being worked. Still no credit for SA.

Fuck you Bill and I like you (you've just gotten corporate).

Simmons sounds pissed Lebron & Heat are being worked. Still no credit for SA.

Fuck you Bill and I like you (you've just gotten corporate).

Eh... I want the Spurs to win as well but didn't want the Heat to just lay down and die. 2 of the 5 worst halftime deficits in the history of the NBA playoffs, right? Home team getting booed out of their own building?

Crappy way to end what had been a great year of playoff games - at least in the Western Conference.

Eh... I want the Spurs to win as well but didn't want the Heat to just lay down and die. 2 of the 5 worst halftime deficits in the history of the NBA playoffs, right? Home team getting booed out of their own building?

Crappy way to end what had been a great year of playoff games - at least in the Western Conference.

Yea. I think he was probably disappointed that so far this Finals is failing to live up to the expectation based on last year. I don't know that any playoff series ever can again though.

Yea. I think he was probably disappointed that so far this Finals is failing to live up to the expectation based on last year. I don't know that any playoff series ever can again though.

The only real difference between this year and last year is the single play that kept the Heat in the '13 Finals is the single play that's kept them in this one too. Certainly the Spurs are routing the Heat in terms of scoring margins. But game six '13 rebound and it's over. This year, the Heat slip by in SA by 2pts or it ends last night in a sweep. People seem to have a problem accepting that these last two Finals have been more about the Spurs than the Heat. But one play here or there and the outcome is different.

The only real difference between this year and last year is the single play that kept the Heat in the '13 Finals is the single play that's kept them in this one too. Certainly the Spurs are routing the Heat in terms of scoring margins. But game six '13 rebound and it's over. This year, the Heat slip by in SA by 2pts or it ends last night in a sweep. People seem to have a problem accepting that these last two Finals have been more about the Spurs than the Heat. But one play here or there and the outcome is different.

dbc97d3b537a3b38f323b2cd9e97228de9342018e72bb18e3b36ec235a8783f5.jpg

Back