• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Street Cred Sign-In

In related news, apparently my allure has completely faded because the obese 58 year old lady behind the library desk only muttered “uh-huh” when I told her I hoped The Passenger was better than Stella Maris. I’m about to order my wife some a tennis bracelet or something.

In related news, apparently my allure has completely faded because the obese 58 year old lady behind the library desk only muttered “uh-huh” when I told her I hoped The Passenger was better than Stella Maris. I’m about to order my wife some a tennis bracelet or something.
What kind of reaction were you hoping for?

you read them in the wrong order

the passenger is better for sure. stella maris was a slog but i can’t imagine reading it first as it probably made very little sense.

Back