• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Thank you Jim Grobe thread

In. Thanks for the memories, Coach.

Wake's Woodstock - the Orange Bowl - prolly my all-time fave sports trip. Thanks Jim

The ACC Championship/OB run made my senior year so special. Thank you, Jim Grobe, for making Wake football relevant for the first time in my life.

Thanks. I hope Grobe's successor can build on what Grobe did well.

Thanks for the Orange Bowl Jim. And thanks for realizing that you were past it.

Great coach and perfect fit for Wake.

I hope that someday we have a better football coach, but I doubt we ever will.

In, thanks for the memories coach! One of the best men Ive ever had the privilege to shake hands with.

That 2006 season was some of the most fun I've ever had. Never in a billion years thought I would have seen Wake Forest play in the Orange Bowl. Thanks, Coach.

Great coach and perfect fit for Wake.

The days with Grobe and Prosser we the best. Both of them perfect representatives of our school.

I'll miss Grobe. I'm not upset for a change, but I wish it would've happened down the chain.

Been critical at times, but he did some wonderful things for this school and program, including stepping down when the time was right

In, thanks for what you did Grobe, and thanks for knowing when a change is needed and not making this worse than it could have been.

Back