• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

That's Melania's office, I think. I haven't read that article in more than a year, but it tours their whole house. His office was even more tacky.

God how about some pics of his office or a link? I'll bet its stupid tacky with gold everywhere.

God how about some pics of his office or a link? I'll bet its stupid tacky with gold everywhere.

Goldmember.jpg

That's Melania's office, I think. I haven't read that article in more than a year, but it tours their whole house. His office was even more tacky.

yeah that's her office. Still, that is clearly his "style." Ostentatious Wannabe Regal I believe it what it is called

lol, why does Melania have an office? what exactly does she do? oh yes, the bulling thing...working smashingly.

The hits keep coming:

Turns out John Kelly is actually just a piece of shit. Amazing that just being a 4-star general isn't a sign of virtue and there's a reason that people like him work for Trump.

But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War, and men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had them make their stand.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m-kelly:homepage/story&utm_term=.83a8e90bd05a

“No. Never. Well, I'll apologize if I need to. But for something like that, absolutely not. I stand by my comments.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...florida-congresswoman/?utm_term=.e83eaaf6be9e

Who would have thought that in 2017 some of our most prominent defenders of the Confederacy would be Donald Trump (from NYC), John Kelly (Boston), and Ed Gillespie (NJ).

Who would have thought that in 2017 some of our most prominent defenders of the Confederacy would be Donald Trump (from NYC), John Kelly (Boston), and Ed Gillespie (NJ).

Not sure where Gillispie is from, but he's lived in VA for years and is running for Govner here. And that's not necessarily a losing issue here. And it's a shame that that stupid church in NoVa made that decision a week before the election. While they're likely well intentioned, they have zero sense of timing and zero sense of the larger implications outside of their own sandbox. Makes fucking Trump appear prescient 3 months ago - who's next, Jefferson and Washington?
=

That's a big drop. It was 36% last week and barely budged this month.
http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Could be an outlier. The Economist and Rasmussen still have him at 43%, which is about where he's been in both. And PPP had him at 38%, which is about where he's been there. Gallup has consistently had him the lowest. Average still in the 38% range, and 538 has his combined average at 37.3%, down slightly from a week or 2 ago. I don't see the indictments and guilty plea having a yuge effect. Could erode to the 35-37% range, but the vast majority of his voters will think this is fake news thanks to Fox and Zuckerberg.

If liberals really want to do something, they should get rid of their Facebook pages.

Oh yeah. Because Trump publicly questioned the heritage of the first black President and Republicans loved it.

Back