• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

I will maintain decorum for people who deserve even a modicum of respect. You do not.

That's disappointing, but I will take the advice of one Michelle LeVaughn Robinson Obama and when you go low I will continue to go high. Love Trumps hate. Thank you.

To add on, you are incapable of admitting the truth on a small issue like this. This is a level of JCD-Ing not seen since ChrisL defending Clinton last winter, or jh during the entire UNC scandal.

Sad !

What's really sad is that someone's not taking the L that sailor handed out and just walking away.

Somebody wake me up when Trump stops tweeting about Arnold's TV show ratings to condemn the attack made on a mosque by a white nationalist.

White nationalists got Trump elected and provide advice for him in the WH. He's probably going to find a third party to pay this guy's legal bills and give him money to spend at the commissary while in prison.

White nationalists got Trump elected and provide advice for him in the WH. He's probably going to find a third party to pay this guy's legal bills and give him money to spend at the commissary while in prison.

This outrageous and dangerous demonizing, which I suspect you hear on MSNBC and routinely parrot, has led to some truly vicious attacks on Trump supporters. I request that you try to be a bit more measured in your rhetoric.

Why do you hate the truth so much?

He doesn't hate the truth. He loves attention. The guy isn't connected to real life community in any way. He was relatively unnoticed on here other than his naivete on the chat thread. When he started trying out this shtick, it gave him the attention he so desperately desires. It's just sad really. Like with bkf, deuce will likely shrink away if people just stop giving them the attention they are throwing tantrums for everyday.

Turns out the report about Australia was a LIE. Thanks for clearing things up Mr. President. :golfclap:

It's kind of wild - some folks will defend literally anything. Then claim victory when they're still wrong and have proven nothing. Trump's America.

He doesn't hate the truth. He loves attention. The guy isn't connected to real life community in any way. He was relatively unnoticed on here other than his naivete on the chat thread. When he started trying out this shtick, it gave him the attention he so desperately desires. It's just sad really. Like with bkf, deuce will likely shrink away if people just stop giving them the attention they are throwing tantrums for everyday.

Does this mean you'll quit being a hypocrite and stop addressing posts towards me? Not sure how I will manage to go on without interacting with you, but pretty sure I will.

That's disappointing, but I will take the advice of one Michelle LeVaughn Robinson Obama and when you go low I will continue to go high. Love Trumps hate. Thank you.

You couldn't go any lower, sweetheart. You've bottomed out. In light of the alt-right terrorist attack in Canada, I am genuinely concerned about Muslims near you now that mentally ill people can get guns.

You couldn't go any lower, sweetheart. You've bottomed out. In light of the alt-right terrorist attack in Canada, I am genuinely concerned about Muslims near you now that mentally ill people can get guns.

I don't hate Muslims just like I don't hate you. Also, no Muslims near me but if there were they'd have nothing to worry about. Lots of Muslims voted for Trump. Good people.

It's just sad. You're such a small man.

What did I say about the name calling my friend. Come on Shoo, I want to believe in you. You're better than that. Also, there's nothing sad about America being great again. It's GLORIOUS!

Trump is gonna get another 4 years. Ain't no doubt. The reaction to his victory is just driving more people towards him.
18j.jpg

Back