• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

There was a whole lot of talk about how "crazy" Trump was about saying the news wasn't reporting terror attacks, but strikingly little discussion over the 80 some odd incidents posted as a reply (I know some have been debunked)

There was a whole lot of talk about how "crazy" Trump was about saying the news wasn't reporting terror attacks, but strikingly little discussion over the 80 some odd incidents posted as a reply (I know some have been debunked)

Which of those weren't reported?

Which of those weren't reported?

The point is "not reported enough" Which is a fair point, given the top 6 headlines on CNN currently are about Elizabeth Warren, but hey lets just gloss over the French person beheaded over there.

The point is "not reported enough" Which is a fair point, given the top 6 headlines on CNN currently are about Elizabeth Warren, but hey lets just gloss over the French person beheaded over there.

He said the media was not reporting them. Period.

#AmericaFirst. we're talking about an AMERICAN senator, here. not some frog.

Tough to call the Paris attacks "under reported."

agreed, some of them are silly. Most of them I'd never heard of though. Its fairly safe to say, in general, we report things that happen globally much less often simply because most people don't care about stuff that doesn't affect them. A murder in your neighborhood matters way more than 3 across the pond.

But I think we should all be thankful we now have President Trump opening our eyes and teaching us about all the bad hombres out there. Maybe after the wall, we can build "the Net"

All I noticed was how many of those "unreported" incidents took place outside of the United States of America. Not to mention do not come from the countries currently on the list who can't get into the country.

Sounds like our vetting process works.

Yeah, but its like slang. He then qualified it by saying not reporting it enough.

Also, maybe the man should learn how to say what he means. That would require some foresight, research, and actual knowledge of the subject he is addressing, but he is the President of the United States.

At this point I have no idea if we are taking him seriously, literally, at face value, as "slang", as alternative facts, as "under-qualified" until the next time he wants to talk, or what the hell we are supposed to do. It's a moving goalpost and I have no idea what Trump is talking about half the time.

It's time to act like an adult instead of a petulant 5 year old who has no understanding of how politics work.

Also, maybe the man should learn how to say what he means. That would require some foresight, research, and actual knowledge of the subject he is addressing, but he is the President of the United States.

It's time to act like an adult instead of a petulant 5 year old who has no understanding of how politics work.

Or its time to act like an adult and recognize that most the country likes a guy to just wing it off the top of his head, and is okay if he occasionally misspeaks, rather than canned and vetted statements at every event

Or its time to act like an adult and recognize that most the country likes a guy to just wing it off the top of his head, and is okay if he occasionally misspeaks, rather than canned and vetted statements at every event

There is a tremendous difference between "winging it" and speaking freely, and presenting things that are just patently false as stone cold truths because he knows the facts don't matter to a lot of his base.

There is a tremendous difference between "winging it" and speaking freely, and presenting things that are just patently false as stone cold truths because he knows the facts don't matter to a lot of his base.

But most things you say are "patently false" really aren't that false.

His approval rating is in the mid 40's currently. I know DJT knows better than polls and all but...

But most things you say are "patently false" really aren't that false.

I think a lot of what he says are outright lies, but there are also a lot of statements that are half-truths because he either: legitimately doesn't know what he is talking about, or wants to be misleading.

I mean today he already tweeted out something that is provably and demonstrably incorrect with regards to his Cabinet being the "longest such delay in the history of our country." None of the last three POTUS had their full cabinet complete until March or April. Those are easily refutable statements that he just openly lies about with absolutely no bearing in truth whatsoever.

He tweets or says something almost every day that is as absurd as that. The man is a pathological liar who either cannot, or is not able to discern fact from fiction. That's problematic. If you don't care about that then we can agree to disagree, but I think we both know having a pathological liar as the POTUS is a grave concern.

Last edited:
Back