• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

This is basically Crenshaw announcing he's running for President in 2024, right? Seems weird to call that much attention to yourself in GA when no one in that state can even vote for you for Congress.

Gotta say, SNL is very responsible for building that asshole’s brand. Fuck them for making Pete apologize to that fascist fuck.

Gotta say, SNL is very responsible for building that asshole’s brand. Fuck them for making Pete apologize to that fascist fuck.

yeah it's such bullshit and the clearest of example of just because you're a vet doesn't mean you're not despicable.

And it was such an innocuous joke too.

I can’t wait for him to run and then have the GOP respond to any criticism of him or his policy proposals with “you can’t criticize our beloved respected troops!”

Last edited:
I can’t wait for him to run and then have the GOP respond to any criticism of him or his policy proposals with “you can criticize our beloved respected troops!”

I prefer SEALS that don't lose an eye.

I can’t wait for him to run and then have the GOP respond to any criticism of him or his policy proposals with “you can’t criticize our beloved respected troops!”

Unless he's a sinful evil homo like mayor Pete...

It’s weird how people think Trump is going to help someone besides himself.

It’s weird how people think Trump is going to help someone besides himself.

Let alone blue-collar workers in the south. His model has been entertain their antiquated social views while robbing them economically. King carpetbagger.

Yeah. I considered him to be a carpetbagger until I looked up the origins of the term. Carpetbaggers included lower and middle class northerners who came to the south to help newly freed enslaved people, so that's part of the disdain. A rich northerner who helps legitimizes southerners' hate doesn't really fall into that category.

None of this matters. Republicans are perfectly fine with this.

You'd think realizing they donated money to get the dumbass reelected which he promptly stole for personal gain would turn them off. Nope. Just more fake news.

They took in 200m+ for their inauguration committee and spent, maybe, half. A billion for the reelection efforts. Months before election day word got out they were broke and pulling tv ads. (Now we know what happened) Add another 200m+ since election day to stop the steal while spending 8 on actually contesting anything.

The complicit gop (nearly every singe republican) is mind-bogglingly dumb.

Well the GOP politicians are in on the grift. We know that much. That's why their policies center around tax breaks for the rich and they're doing well for themselves.

But you've got their base voters who look at these politicians worth hundreds of millions of dollars who are making money hand over first from the GOP machine and are like, "Yeah, these people get my struggle."

Is this part of draining the swamp? Firing a Walter Reed doctor who criticized Trump's "victory lap"?

Back