• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

I never even considered that he would resign. Shows how little I think of Trump’s swamp.

Surprised the national media hasn't yet picked up on this gem.

Rachel Maddow's staff is likely working overtime on a bombshell story on Trump receiving a handy during the halftime show.

Katie Porter is one of my favorites. Professor at UC-Irvine Law and divorced mom of three. First Democrat ever elected from her district. She reminds of impressive women I knew back in grad school.

But Catamount says rich people don't structure the world to benefit themselves at the detriment of others.

But Catamount says rich people don't structure the world to benefit themselves at the detriment of others.

Still shopping him to the boomers, might even try to ship him off to the Silent Gen if we can’t work a deal out soon. Price is dropping as he clearly has already peaked, but I’m confident we can make something happen.

Manafort only gets a total of 7.5 years. With timed served, he can be out in 6.7 years.

Back