• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

A team with a lot of meaningless possession who won’t get back and defend is a bad combination.

They could still get back into this game, but they need to settle down and figure out out how to get their backs the ball up higher.

Hopefully this at least means Group B was trash whilst Group A had three excellent teams, and Senegal is taking out Eng tomorrow. Let it be!

Seems like Adams and Dest have been the best players but they slacked off on those Dutch goals.

Probably the worst possible outcome long term. Getting through means 4 more years of Berhalter fucking up a talented squad amd a non competitive exit in the 1st round.

They could still get back into this game, but they need to settle down and figure out out how to get their backs the ball up higher.
Man I have no faith we make this complicated at all for them.

Are we still at a point where getting out of the group in a World Cup buys the USMNT coach 4 years? I hope not

If I abandon my kids in the Netherlands will that make them amazing soccer players?

If they took the name Memphis that would be awesome.

Back