• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Just an El Tri fan casually bleeding out in the stands (he’s in stable condition now).

Beyond time for CONCACAF and FIFA to shut this shit down.

Boot them from the Gold Cup and force closed doors matches for the next 2 years.

You just don't understand the cultural context of our chants. It's not homophobic and you sensitive Americans are making it into something it's not just to make our fans look bad. /s

You just don't understand the cultural context of our chants. It's not homophobic and you sensitive Americans are making it into something it's not just to make our fans look bad. /s

Meh. I really couldn't care less about their chant. Would prefer our players to not get showered with beer and fans not get stabbed in the stands as a top priority when facing Mexico.

Meh. I really couldn't care less about their chant. Would prefer our players to not get showered with beer and fans not get stabbed in the stands as a top priority when facing Mexico.
Oh I agree in that the chant is low down the list of things they need to clean up. More just making fun of the El Tri apologetics when their fans are shanking each other and throwing cups of piss at players

Not to mention the Querétaro riot where I saw > 15 lifeless bodies laying on the ground, through local officials say 0 people died.

Lots of movement this past week. Some great opportunities if they can establish themselves in starting lineups.

Pepi to Ajax is done.
Pulisic to AC Milan looks done.
Musah seems to be going to either AC Milan or Fulham now.
McKennie may be joining Reyna at Dortmund.
Brenden Aaronson joining Pefok at Union Berlin on loan.

There is a Japanese GK that Man United are after that was born in Little Rock, Arkansas

Megan Rapinoe will retire after the World Cup and NWSL season.

Panama and Mexico TCOB last night.

Tonight: Guatemala-Jamaica at 5pm and USA-Canada at 7:30pm in Cincinnati.

Mexico vs. Jamaica and Panama vs the winner of tonight's US/Canada match.

Jesus to score first and USMNT regulation moneyline, let's ride

I was kind of paying attention. The ref just took a ball to the face right?

Back