• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Oh damn, Hirving Lozano just got destroyed by Trinidad's keeper. Hope he's alright, that was brutal.

First USMNT that I’ve even remotely considered watching in like 3 years and Gyasi Zardes is in the starting XI? Are you fucking kidding me?

Meh, everyone will get looks in the group stage. I'd like to be done with Zardes, but someone else needs to show up when they their shot.

You guys enjoying this swaggalicious 3-5-2 I told you was coming the moment this roster dropped

Busio is just infinitely better and more fun to watch than Yueill

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (US sends B/C squad to Gold Cup)

Hoppe-Dike
Bello-Lletget-Acosta-Williamson-Moore
Robinson-Sands-Zimmerman
Turner

Can beat this fragile ass Mexico team if we make the final. Nico, Zardes and Busio rotate depending on the opponent. Arriola and Cannon if they are healthy. I don’t need to see Yueill or Lewis again.

Busio Andre Moore brought some great energy.

Zimmerman looked good.

Even though he had the only goal, I thought Vines was pretty bad.

I don’t think anyone really improved their stock.

GGG is going to try an 1-0 his way through this tournament, isn't he?

If anyone is looking to go to the WCQ in Nashville on Labor Day weekend, I picked up two extra tickets in the presale this morning.

Section 140
Row 4
Seats 4-5

Right beside the tunnel where players walk out, opposite side of stadium from AO.

$215.00 for the pair (face value + ticketmaster fees)

why do they bring in non-CONCACAF teams for the Gold Cup and how do they pick which teams?

why do they bring in non-CONCACAF teams for the Gold Cup and how do they pick which teams?

First time they've done it as far as I can remember. I think Qatar was invited for this year and next. I'd imagine an arrangement in exchange for votes 6-8 years back.

Copa America used to do it to fill out the groups.

Back