• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Both teams got a little sloppy at the end, was expecting one to get through there. Extra time should be intense.

So Argentina had to bring on some fresh legs, right?

Ever since Camavinga and Coumon came on, France has owned the midfield.

Moneyline soccer bets lose before OT is played? Ugh that's what I get for betting on soccer...

The final this World Cup deserved. Best of my lifetime.

I'm struggling to think of one better. 1978 went to extra time and the tying goal came late and then the Dutch hit the post even later. 1986 was pretty awesome bc the winner came so late after the Germans came back from 2 down to tie it. Not a final but the best World Cup game of all time IMO was the France Germany semi-final in 1982. Rarely see it referenced as a classic, but it had a ton of drama in extra time and went to PKs. That was the same game where Schumacher left his feet in the box and knocked a French forward unconscious as he was shooting. No call. Goal kick.

Moneyline soccer bets lose before OT is played? Ugh that's what I get for betting on soccer...
That's some bullshit if true

Would be an official win if either team score

Penalty wins officially go down as draws decided by penalties

Back